A message from American Hearing & Balance about COVID-19:
Dr. Keith Michaels is a licensed Doctor of Audiology who earned his Master’s degree from CSULA and a Doctorate in Audiology from Florida University. Keith’s knowledge in hearing aid technology has helped fit thousands of people with hearing needs as well as those with balance and vertigo problems. The Michaels family have six family members working within the seven clinics in the Los Angeles area.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at American Hearing & Balance to help them find the hearing care they need.
American Hearing and Balance is a family business and is dedicated to keeping up with the latest advancements in the industry and passing that knowledge on to our patients. We are dedicated to keeping abreast of the latest improvements in technological advancements in the hearing industry and are committed to offering the most current options to our patients.
We promise to work closely with you to discover where you are having the most difficulty communicating. Then, we will collaborate with you to determine the best solution to increase your ability to hear and understand in the situations you describe. If that solution includes hearing aids, then we are committed to recommending the technology that fits your needs, budget and lifestyle.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Audiometric Testing
- ABR (Auditory Brainstem Response) Testing
- OAEs (Otoacoustic Emissions) Testing
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Technologically Advanced Hearing Aids with Bluetooth Compatibility
- Fitting and Follow-Up Care
- Live Speech Mapping
- Ear Wax Removal and Management
- Custom Ear Molds and Plugs
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Balance Testing
- Bluetooth with cellphone accessories
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details