Dr. Stacey Snow earned her Bachelor and Doctoral degrees from the University of Utah and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech and Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Capable and highly skilled, she provides a full range of audiology services at several of our locations. Her particular areas of interest are pediatric and adult diagnostic testing, balance assessment and the prescribing and fittings of hearing instruments. When not at work, Stacey enjoys time in the outdoors and long-distance running.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Heavy and Highway, Hearing Care Solutions, Macomb County, Care and Save Discount Prg, PEHP, AMAC, BCBS of Michigan, OCCM, Senior Provider Network, Summit Township, Prime Health, TruHearing, UAW, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Jordan Furniture, Homelink, CAP, LECOM, Charter Twp, Unified Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, HealthPass, Harmony Hearing, Lake Medical Imaging, NEI, Union Reporter, MCAS, Highmark Employee Discount , Metra, AARP-HearUSA, HUSA, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Paragon Home Resources, Advanced Hearing Providers, Steamfitters Local 449, Federal Employee Program, Northwood and AAA.
About this clinic
- Diagnostic hearing testing for newborns through geriatric
- Auditory brainstem response testing
- Evaluation of middle ear function
- Consultations and rehabilitation
- Hearing aid consultations and fittings
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings
- Assistive listening devices including TV ears, amplified phones and alerting devices
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs and noise protection
- Balance assessments
- Tinnitus assessments
- Osseo-integrated implants
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details