Audiologist David Lodzins earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Wyoming and his Master of Science degree in Audiology from the University of Utah. He holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech and Hearing Association. Highly experienced, his specialties include diagnostic evaluation of hearing, rehabilitative services for auditory problems and prevention of hearing loss. David works in the Salt Lake City office and is ready to apply his knowledge and skill to make a difference in the lives of his patients.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Harmony Hearing, Macomb County, NEI, AMAC, BCBS of Michigan, Prime Health, UAW, TruHearing, Perkspot, OCCM, Homelink, Charter Twp, Federal Employee Program, CAP Connection, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, AFE USA and Advanced Hearing Providers.
About this clinic
ENT Specialists – Salt Lake City offers these services:
- Diagnostic hearing testing for adults and children
- Pediatric/newborn testing
- Evaluation of middle ear function
- Hearing aid consultations and fittings
- Hearing aid repairs and cleanings
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs and noise protection
- Tinnitus therapy
- Osseo-integrated implants
- Balance assessments
- Auditory brainstem response testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment