Nichelle Wilson is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor’s degree from Utah State University, a master’s degree and Doctorate in audiology from Gallaudet University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Doctors of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AMAC, AFE USA, Prime Health, Harmony Hearing, MCAS, NEI, AARP-HearUSA, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers and Federal Employee Program.
About this clinic
Grace Hearing & Language Services LLC offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Our services include the following:
- diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid exams
- hearing aid sales – hearing aid orientation package available
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details