Audiologist | Clinical Director | Owner
- At a young age Dr. Michanne Davidson developed a passion for reducing hearing loss. Growing up, her grandmother lived with her and wore a body hearing aid due to severe hearing loss. Dr. Davidson saw firsthand how isolating living with hearing loss was for her grandmother.
- A graduate of University of South Florida with a Masters in Audiology and a Doctorate in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences, Dr. Michanne Davidson has over 30 year’s experience in audiology practice in South Florida. She has practiced in both retail and medical settings.
- The most rewarding aspect of Dr. Michanne’s job is the ability to connect with her patients. In order to truly help patients achieve the best possible outcome when treating hearing loss or tinnitus, you must get to know them on a very deep level. This type of social connection is very rewarding for her and she believes she has the best job ever.
- Actively involved with contributing to furthering the education of Audiologists by serving as a Preceptor for NOVA Southeastern School of Audiology.
- Member of International Hearing Society and American Academy of Audiology
- Dr. Davidson is married, has six children, and eight grandchildren. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her two dogs, Smokie and Bandit.
Read 13 verified patient reviews for Active Life Audiology - Coral Springs! Their average review score is 5 () from 13 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My experience with Active Life Audiology over several years has been excellent. They are very professional and know what they are doing. I highly recommend them. ”
“We were treated very professionally by Matthew. He explained everything in depth. He answered all of our questions. ”
“Matthew Kassem was very professional and helpful. ”
“Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. And helpful in explaining how the Bluetooth works with my phone. ”
“I couldn't ask for better service. They go beyond the service I ask for. Always ready to help you. Had Matthew and the other who work for Active Life Hearing. ”
Active Life Hearing is the family-owned hearing care practice of licensed audiologist Michanne Davidson. She has served the hearing needs of the people of Coral Springs, Tamarac, Parkland, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, and the surrounding areas for over two decades.
We offer outlet pricing as a new option to help you lower cost of the latest technologies. We want to pass the savings on to you while still providing local support and service for all your hearing needs.
Active Life Hearing has three convenient locations, see the links to our Boca Raton and Boynton Beach offices.
Our Coral Springs office inside Coral Springs Medical and Dental.
Hearing care services
- Hearing aids – A selection of hearing aids with the latest technology from the top brands
- Computerized hearing aid fittings for proper amplification
- Hearing screenings
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid cleaning
- Hearing aid maintenance
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom ear-molds for hearing aids
- Hearing aid batteries
|Monday||8 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details