Licensed doctor of audiology Linda Dover has been providing hearing care services to the people of Springfield with over 16 years’ experience. She earned a master’s degree from Ohio State University and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hometown Hearing to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Hometown Hearing is a privately owned, independent business serving the Springfield community. The doctor is personable and promises to tend to every patients specific needs to achieve the hearing health they desire.
Hearing care services
- Routine hearing aid maintenance
- Lifestyle-focused hearing aid consult
- Custom noise protection, swim plugs, and musicians ear plugs
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Repairs on most brands of hearing aids
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment