Licensed doctor of audiology Linda Dover has been providing hearing care services to the people of Springfield with over 16 years’ experience. She earned a master’s degree from Ohio State University and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Hometown Hearing is a privately owned, independent business serving the Springfield community. The doctor is personable and promises to tend to every patients specific needs to achieve the hearing health they desire.
- Routine hearing aid maintenance
- Lifestyle-focused hearing aid consult
- Custom noise protection, swim plugs, and musicians ear plugs
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Repairs on most brands of hearing aids
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment