Layton Ear Nose and Throat
Audiologist Donna Klawinski is an expert at helping people hear better. She holds a Master of Science degree in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She is fully licensed to practice audiology in Wisconsin.
Read 1 verified patient review for Layton Ear Nose and Throat! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“They was very considerate, they was kind, and they talked very nice to me. They told ya exactly everything they was doing. They explained to me, they had patience and they explained step by step to me and I liked that.”
About this clinic
Layton Ear, Nose and Throat is the practice of Dr. Martin E. Samuel, MD. He is a board certified otolaryngologist physician and offers evaluations, diagnoses and treatments for disorders of the ears, nose and throat. His office team includes Donna Klawinksi, an experienced licensed audiologist who provides hearing testing and hearing aid services. The office is conveniently located at the corner of Layton Avenue and 27th Street.
Audiology services at Layton Ear, Nose and Throat include:
- hearing screenings
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids – a wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- earwax removal
- haring aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details