With over a decade of experience in helping patients achieve healthy hearing, Dr. Ivy Saul is a licensed audiologist who earned a bachelor's degree and master's degree from Michigan State University and a Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. As a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, she specializes in hearing loss testing and evaluations, as well as, the latest in hearing aid technology to help her patients find solutions that work best for their needs.
Dr. Lynn High is highly experienced in both adult and pediatric audiology. She earned a bachelor's degree from North Carolina State University, a master's degree from East Carolina University and a Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University. Licensed by the state of North Carolina, she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Committed to working closely with each patient, she is knowledgeable in the latest technology and advancements in the field and will help you determine the best devices for your needs and budget.
Licensed audiologist Dr. Rebecca Royal earned a degree in Communication and Science Disorders from Butler University and a Doctorate in Audiology from Indiana University. She works with people of all ages and provides excellent hearing evaluations, hearing aid fittings and patient care services.
About this clinic
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations and testing
- Hearing instrument dispensing and fitting utilizing state-of-the-art technology
- Follow-up care
- Hearing instrument accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs for most makes
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds and earplugs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details