Barrington Audiology / Berkshire Faculty Services
Dr. Datres has practiced Audiology since 1984, after graduating from Ithaca College with a Master's degree in Audiology. He returned to school in 1999 to obtain his Doctorate from the University of Florida, Gainesville because the profession of Audiology has transitioned to a Doctorate as the entry level. His background includes positions at 3 hospitals, 3 private practices and 2 universities. He has state licensure in CT, MA and NY and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Barrington Audiology / Berkshire Faculty Services! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Professional, super expertise. I came away thrilled to be able to hear well again.”
“The people here were professional and quick.”
About this clinic
Call us today to begin hearing better! We work in collaborative consultation with the Otolaryngology physician team to provide full-service hearing care for all ages.
Glen Datres, Au.D., provides Audiology and hearing aid services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details