Audiologist Tara Bourgeois earned her Master’s of Communication Disorders from Louisiana Medical Center New Orleans and is state licensed in Audiology. Highly expert in her field with over two decades of experience, she is passionate about educating and counseling each patient in order to help them understand their hearing loss and rediscover the excitement of hearing well again. Tara’s areas of interest include diagnostic evaluation of hearing and amplification devices. Outside of work, she enjoys attending her son’s many basketball games and tournaments.
About this clinic
East Jefferson ENT has provided top-notch quality healthcare for over 35 years to the New Orleans area for diseases and disorders related to the ear, nose, and throat. Their highly expert doctors and audiologists are committed to outstanding, personal care. If you have hearing or balance issues, have a hearing instrument requiring service or adjustment, or simply need a new battery, their audiology department is ready to meet your needs with a smile and a solution. They carry a wide selection of the latest digital hearing aids from top manufacturers in the field and can match your needs with a personalized solution. Come in today to hear better!
- Audiologic evaluations for children and adult populations
- Otoscopic examinations
- Acoustic Reflex testing
- Occupational hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection specializing in digital technology
- Hearing aid fittings and follow-up care
- Hearing aid repair and service on most brands of hearing aids
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs, musician plugs and noise protectors
- Assistive listening devices
- Counseling and rehabilitative services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details