Licensed doctor of audiology Risa Barentt-Padeni serves children at the All Childrens Hosptial audiology department. She holds a doctorate in audiology and a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 1 verified patient review for All Childrens Hospital Audiology! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“She was very professional and easy to work with.”
About this clinic
At All Children’s Hospital, our highly educated staff of audiologists provides top-notch pediatric hearing care. We screen and test hearing for children of all ages. We have access to the latest technology to test for and treat hearing loss. We will work closely with you and your child to determine the best treatment option for your family.
We offer many services for children and adults:
- hearing screening and evaluation
- auditory brainstem response (ABR) evaluation
- auditory steady state response (ASSR) evaluation
- auditory processing disorder (APD) evaluation
- otoacoustic emissions (OAE) evaluation
- hearing aid evaluation
- hearing aid dispensing and fitting
- hearing aid repair
- workshops, seminars and presentations for community groups, teachers and parent
- assistive devices
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment