Clinical audiologist Tate Danhauer grew up watching his parents help people hear better and has followed the family tradition. He earned his Masters Degree in Audiology from San Diego State University and his Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences at UCSB.
With over 15 years of invaluable experience, he prides himself in utilizing the newest hearing aid technologies and truly enjoys making a positive difference in families' lives. He works with children and adults of all ages with hearing impairment. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children as well as sports, music, exercise, golf, skiing and travel.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Hearing Consultants of CA - Lompoc! Their average review score is 4.67 () from 3 reviews.
“She was very nice, explained what she was doing. That was lovely, because I'm no doctor. ”
“They were knowledgeable, courteous and prompt.”
“I liked that they were really knowledgeable. ”
About this clinic
Hearing Consultants of California, a family-owned and operated business since 1983, provides hearing health care services for patients of all ages. The Danhauer family brings multi-generational approach and a comprehensive philosophy toward making their family hearing practice the best it can be.This unique chemistry along with a caring family-first approach sets Hearing Consultants of California apart. The Danhauer family has helped thousands of people hear better and their goal is to help you, too.
We have two convenient locations to serve you better:
3839 Constellation Road Suite D
Lompoc, CA 93436
Santa Barbara Office
5360 Hollister Ave. Suite #1
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) services
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details