Read 1 verified patient review for Midwest Medical Hearing Center - Lafayette! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Charlie and Kristine were outstanding in their service, courtesy and professionalism in every aspect of my care. They all went above and beyond in helping me with my needs and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! ”
Midwest Medical Hearing Center prides itself on taking care of each of our patients like one of the family. We are committed to patient care that is surrounded by a mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust. Our practice is a member of the Audibel network of hearing professionals who define private practice by the standards of American Hearing Excellence.
Hearing care services
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions, musician molds, swim molds
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details