Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Midwest Medical Hearing Center - Lafayette to help them find the hearing care they need.
Midwest Medical Hearing Center prides itself on taking care of each of our patients like one of the family. We are committed to patient care that is surrounded by a mutual agreement of honor, integrity and trust. Our practice is a member of the Audibel network of hearing professionals who define private practice by the standards of American Hearing Excellence.
Hearing care services
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid sales – latest technology
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions, musician molds, swim molds
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details