A message from Biltmore ENT - Mesa about COVID-19:
Kaitlyn Ives is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Biltmore ENT - Mesa to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Biltmore ENT provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details