A message from The Hearing Place about COVID-19:
Dr. Gary Harris is a licensed audiologist who earned a Bachelor’s degree in Speech in Hearing Therapy from Marshall University, a Master’s degree in Audiology and a Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Tennessee. He holds a certificate in clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. Harris specializes in the evaluation and treatment of hearing loss with experience in hearing evaluation and hearing aid technology.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at The Hearing Place to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We are an independent Audiology practice in business since 1988. We are experienced hearing care professionals taking the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each client.
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- hearing evaluation, all ages
- hearing aids and hearing aid repair
- otoacoustic emissions
- visual response audiometry
- tinnitus evaluation
- immittance: tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing, including high frequency tympanometry for infants
- baseline and annual tests for industry
- WV workers compensation
- probe-microphone, real-ear measures for evaluating hearing aids on your ear
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder Evaluation
- hearing protection devices
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment