Hearing Instrument Specialist
Ricky D. Robinson, Hearing Instrument Specialist, is licensed by the state of Georgia and South Carolina. Ricky previously had an electrical and instrumentation mechanical background before starting to work in the hearing profession. He purchased Hearing Aid Associates in September 2008. Hearing Aid Associates became incorporated at that time. Ricky provides the kind of problem solving skills that make Hearing Aid Associates, Inc., the best choice for making your hearing instrument purchase.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Hearing Aid Associates Inc to help them find the hearing care they need.
We are a family owned and operated practice. This gives us the ability to offer our patients the compassion and care that is rarely found today within healthcare professions. At Hearing Aid Associates, your hearing is our top priority.
Hearing care services
We are proud to provide the following hearing care services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Personalized hearing aid fittings, with no-obligation trial
- Hearing aid repairs for most major brands
- Custom earmold impressions for hearing protection, musician molds, swim molds and more.
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices such as TV Ears, etc.
- Medical referrals
- Hearing awareness programs
- Aural rehabilitation at no cost
- Continuing hearing consultations
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details