A message from Casas Adobes Audiology about COVID-19:
Licensed audiologist Carolyn Jaret is experienced in helping people achieve healthy hearing. She specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Casas Adobes Audiology to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Casas Adobes Audiology provides quality hearing healthcare with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices. They are experienced hearing care professionals taking the time to get to know you and your hearing loss needs. This ensures that we find the right solution based on lifestyle and budget for each client.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Full line of hearing aids including digital technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up appointments
- Batteries and accessories for hearing aids
- Hearing aid repairs and cleaning services
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details