Licensed audiologist Janeann Less serves the patients of the Starkville office.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: UAW, TruHearing, Federal Employee Program, Jordan Furniture, Care and Save Discount Prg, Lake Medical Imaging, Northwood, Harmony Hearing, PEHP, Advanced Hearing Providers, Steamfitters Local 449, AAA, CAP, Homelink, OCCM, Unified Hearing, MCAS, Union Reporter, Summit Township, Metra, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, AMAC, Pruitt Medicare, Perkspot, NEI, Hearing Care Solutions, Plumber and Pipefitter 803 and Heavy and Highway.
About this clinic
For over 20 years, the people of Georgia and eastern Mississippi have trusted the Ear, Nose & Throat Institute to provide exceptional comprehensive diagnostic testing and treatments for a wide range of ear, nose and throat disorders including balloon sinuplasty, allergy treatments, sleep apnea, snoring, hearing care, voice therapy, tonsils and adenoids and more. The Hearing Center at the ENT Institute offers the best in hearing testing, hearing aids and follow-up care for your hearing loss.
In Starkville, Mississippi, the Hearing Center at the ENT Institute offers the following hearing care services:
- Hearing testing to measure hearing loss
- Hearing aid consultations, evaluations, dispensing and programming
- Customized earmolds and earplugs for music, shooting, and swimming
- Pediatric testing and evaluations available for children for all ages
- Otoacoustic Emission Testing for all ages
- Balance testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details