A message from HearingLife - Oak Forest about COVID-19:
Kerry Maas is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
- 2017 -AccuQuest Pabst Award of Achievement
- 2016- Regional Director of the Year
- 2015- Regional Director of the Year
- 2009- Outstanding Clinical Service Award - State of Illinois
- Angel Award - Starkey Hearing
- Focus on People finalist - Oticon
- Clinical Doctorate, AuD - Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Masters & Bachelors Degree - University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Adjunct Faculty for three years at Elmhurst College, Illinois
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at HearingLife - Oak Forest to help them find the hearing care they need.
The professionals at HearingLife utilize modern technology to identify hearing loss and then recommend the best solutions available suited to the client’s individual needs. Our team takes advantage of learning opportunities in order to offer our clients the latest in hearing aids, testing techniques and advancements in audiology care.
Our Oak Forest office is located in the Golf View Plaza, west of Cicero and east of Harlem.
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details