HearingLife - Oak Forest
It is outside of normal business hours for this location. Please fill out the appointment request form for a call back.
A message from HearingLife - Oak Forest about COVID-19:
Safety today and every day after: We’ll be asking you pre-screening questions for Covid and flu-like symptoms. Face masks will be worn where required by law. All surfaces are sanitized between appointments.
Keri Maas is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
- 2017 -AccuQuest Pabst Award of Achievement
- 2016- Regional Director of the Year
- 2015- Regional Director of the Year
- 2009- Outstanding Clinical Service Award - State of Illinois
- Angel Award - Starkey Hearing
- Focus on People finalist - Oticon
- Clinical Doctorate, AuD - Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Masters & Bachelors Degree - University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Adjunct Faculty for three years at Elmhurst College, Illinois
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Oak Forest! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Always pleased. ”
“My visit with Nicole for hearing aids was handled very well and took of my hearing aids to full working order. Thanks for help.”
“This is tough! But Dr. Maas and her staff make the visit a good thing! I struggle and get great encouragement from them to keep on keeping on to hear better.”
The professionals at HearingLife utilize modern technology to identify hearing loss and then recommend the best solutions available suited to the client’s individual needs. Our team takes advantage of learning opportunities in order to offer our clients the latest in hearing aids, testing techniques and advancements in audiology care.
Our Oak Forest office is located in the Golf View Plaza, west of Cicero and east of Harlem.
Hearing care services
We offer complete services including:
- hearing aid sales and repairs
- hearing testing and evaluations
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- advanced hearing aids with Bluetooth compatibility
- fitting and follow-up care
- earwax removal and maintenance
- custom earmolds and earplugs
- financing available through Care Credit, call to see if you qualify
Assistive listening devices
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Visit our other locations
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details