Experienced clinical audiologist Kelly Gitter has been helping people hear better for over two decades. She specializes in pediatric and adult diagnostic hearing evaluations, comprehensive hearing aid services and custom ear protection.
She earned her Master of Education (M Ed) in Audiology from James Madison University. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is a member of both the American Academy of Audiology and the Wisconsin Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Professional Association.
Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her husband and children as well as camping, hiking, running and reading.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Prevea Clinic Audiology - Allouez Health Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“He was very open, very friendly. He did not try to push something new on me, he was able to take what I had and work with it.”
“He was very thorough, showed us what the problems were, and then he fixed them. The hearing aids worked great after he was done, but he explained everything, all about the hearing aid, what you should and shouldn't do, so it was very good.”
About this hearing center
At Prevea Health, we have a passion for excellence, take pride in all we do and respect the people who trust us with their care.. like family. Prevea Health has a strong history of caring for patients in Northeast Wisconsin, which began with the founding of our partner, St. Vincent Hospital, in 1888.
Hearing care services
Adult & Pediatric Hearing Care Services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Middle-ear assessment including tympanometry, acoustic reflexes and reflex decay
- Otoacoustic emission (OAE) assessment
- Electronystagmography (ENG) assessment for balance disorders
- Infant diagnostic auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Speech in noise testing
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric speech and language development and hearing loss
- Hearing aid selection, fitting and programming
- Real-ear verification of hearing aids
- In-house hearing aid maintenance, acoustic adjustments, modifications and minor repairs
- Assistive listening and alerting devices
- Custom hearing protection for industry, recreation and hunting
- Musician ear plugs and in-ear monitors
- Swim plugs and swim bands
- Ear molds for personal electronic devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and telecommunications
- Hearing aid supplies such as batteries, dry-aid kits, ear mold tubing and wax filters
- Professional service plan for hearing instruments purchased from other clinics
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details