Dr. Debbie Baerlocher is a licensed audiologist who helps our patients at the Meridian office location. She holds a certificate of competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this hearing center
The Elks Hearing & Balance Center has been servicing the hearing community since the 1970’s when it began as a program of the Elks Rehab Hospital. Our highly experienced team of clinical professionals provides comprehensive evaluations to determine the cause and most appropriate treatment for your hearing loss. We offer the most technologically advanced hearing devices with extensive follow up services.
We have several locations in Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Nampa and Ontario, Oregon to better serve your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details