Mary Lee Bagwell is an experienced expert audiologist who has been helping people hear better for over 37 years. She holds a Master of Arts in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for East Tennessee Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Mary Lee and Meredith fit and adjusted my new Phonak70 hearing aids untill the sound was perfect.They have great service and saved me a ton of money. Anyone needing hearing aids should check with them first. ”
“He's courteous, helpful, there to help me.”
“Very pleasant, laid back, efficient.”
East Tennessee Hearing Center is the private audiology and hearing aid practice of audiologist Mary Lee Bagwell, who provides a full range of hearing services including hearing evaluations, hearing aids, supplies and hearing therapy. It's a family-owned and operated small business offering expert care and modern technology with a caring, personal approach. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details