Mary Lee Bagwell
Mary Lee Bagwell is an experienced expert audiologist who has been helping people hear better for over 37 years. She holds a Master of Arts in Audiology and a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Meredith Miller is a licensed audiologist holding a Master of Arts in Audiology. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for East Tennessee Hearing Center! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“He's courteous, helpful, there to help me.”
“Very pleasant, laid back, efficient.”
About this clinic
East Tennessee Hearing Center is the private audiology and hearing aid practice of audiologist Mary Lee Bagwell, who provides a full range of hearing services including hearing evaluations, hearing aids, supplies and hearing therapy. It's a family-owned and operated small business offering expert care and modern technology with a caring, personal approach. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details