Audiologist Melanie Popp earned her Bachelor of Science in Communicative Disorders and her Master's degree in Audiology from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Her specialties include diagnostic audiology, hearing aid selection and fitting and expert counseling.
She has experience herlping people hear better at the Veterans Medical Center in Johnson City, Tennessee and practicing Audiology at several Ear, Nose and Throat clinics. She is a member of the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association and the Minnesota Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Lara Vollmer earned both her Bachelor's degree in Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences and her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
She is experienced with treating hearing loss patients in both hospital and clinical settings, and enjoys working with patients of all ages.
Dr. Jennifer Allie holds a Doctorate in Audiology.
About this hearing center
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive case history
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations including:
- Video otoscopy/otoscopy (exam of the ear canal)
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Typmanometry (exam of the middle ear and ear drum)
- Speech and word recognition testing
- Real ear measurements (to properly fit hearing aids)
- Hearing aid counseling and analysis
- Large selection of advanced hearing instruments (see list below)
- Hearing aid repair of most brands
- Hearing aid batteries, cleaning and care kits
- Assistive listening devices: phone, television, Bluetooth
- Custom ear plugs and molds
- Custom ear and hearing protection
- Hearing health education
|Monday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details