Joseph Neve is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. He specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Sound Hearing Instruments - Mound! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Joe has been helpful and professional. I definitely needed hearing aids. He was very clear on explaining all the steps of testing. Hearing very well the first day thank you.”
“Great information and hearing tests were more extensive than I have had at other places. The person was very friendly and informed.”
“I highly recommend having hearing analysis by Dr Neve. I feel he did an excellent exam using latest technology. His explanations were clear and easy to understand. He gave me good advice for the best hearing aids for me.”
“Dr. Neve was competent, courteous and patient as I went through the evaluation, purchase and fitting of my hearing aids. He is a caring gentleman.”
“My husband and I both wear hearing aids. We went to the Mound office. Dr Joe tested our hearing and used really cool technology to reset our hearing aids. My husband especially is hearing so much better. If you have a hearing loss you need to see Dr Joe but if you have hearing aids you really need to see him. The Gillespie Center is easy to find and easy to park. It’s a first class operation.”
Sound Hearing Instruments works together with their local community and patients in leading healthier and happier lives. Understanding the importance of healthy hearing and how it affects the quality of life and those around us. We offer a comfortable atmosphere along with the latest in hearing healthcare solutions and expert audiologists to ensure you receive the best care possible.
Our Mound office is located on Commerce Blvd in the Gillisepie Center, next to Westside Auto Services.
Hearing care services
- Hearing tests
- Complete hearing evaluations including, audiometric, tympanometry and OAEs (otoacoustic emission testing)
- Detailed explanation of hearing test results to determine the best treatment options
- (APD) Auditory pocessing disorder testing
- Hearing aid sales, dispensing and fitting
- Live speech mapping, we use live speech mapping, a hearing aid fitting process that uses probe microphones and live real-time speech. It allows you and your family members to immediately see and understand the benefits of hearing aids and fitting adjustments.
- Yearly/annual hearing testing
- Hearing aid programming and adjustments as needed
- Hearing aid repairs in office or to manufacturer if necessary
- Hearing aid loaner service during repairs
- Ear wax management and cleaning by gently flushing out ears
- Balance Assessment
- Tinnitus management, do you hear a ringing, roaring, clicking or hissing sound in your ears? Our professionals can recommend the best treatment for you.
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
Custom Ear Molds And Plugs:
We provide custom hearing protection as well as custom molds for iPods and Sleep Plugs. We also sell Musician Plugs ER-9, 15, 25 and Musician’s Monitors.
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify