A message from Cajun Hearing Centers about COVID-19:
Audiologist Johnny Sanders has over 36 years of experience in the field of Audiology. He received his master's degree in Audiology from the University of Houston. He is licensed by the states of Louisiana and Texas in the practice of Audiology, and is also licensed to fit and dispense hearing aids. In addition, he holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Cajun Hearing Centers! Their average review score is 4.5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Very professional, very thorough, very helpful. I am very pleased with their service.”
“They were very attentive.”
About this hearing center
The audiologist at Cajun Hearing Centers is specially trained to provide the highest quality of hearing care. Our mission is to improve your quality of life through better hearing. We strive to find personalized solutions to match each patient's hearing needs, lifestyle, and budget. The staff at Cajun Hearing Centers serves the hearing impaired with pride and dedication.
Our commitment is to provide our patients with the knowledge and understanding of their hearing loss along with the necessary information, education, testing and counseling required for successful results with hearing instruments. We specialize in audiometric testing, hearing aid evaluations, fitting of advanced hearing systems and counseling. We offer state-of-the-art digital hearing aids and provide supperior customer service and support.
Hearing care services
Cajun Hearing Services provides services that are tailor-made for our patients. By creating a hearing solution that fits your needs, we help you to get the most out of any of our devices, and more importantly, the most out of your hearing.
- Audiometric threshold testing to determine type and degree of hearing loss
- Speech testing to predict hearing aid benefit
- Tympanometry for determining middle ear function
- Otoscopy for inspecting the ear canal and eardrum
- Sound field testing to measure functional improvement while a patient wears hearing aids
- Hearing aid checks, repairs and maintenance
- Occupational health testing •Hearing aid orientation and counseling
- Seminars for the general public and assisted living communities
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details