Our Audiologist, Mimi Osborne, MS, CCC-A, has over 25 years'expriece within the hearing industry. She was born in Houma and raised in Morgan City. She helped with the writing and passing of the 2003 Insurance Mandate in Louisiana that requires insurance companies to cover children under the age of 18 by providing hearing aids to any insured hearing impaired child. Since 2005 she has also provided services to those with cochlear implants and BAHA's. She works closely with the VA helping provide hearing health to our veterans and participates with all insurance programs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at The Hearing Center - Morgan City to help them find the hearing care they need.
The Hearing Center provides hearing solutions that are more powerful, precise and user-friendly than ever before. Our audiologist have expertise in the state-of-the-art line of hearing aids ensuring the our patients are receiving superior comfort, unmatched technology and the best-in-class features. We work closely to diagnose your hearing loss and provide you with best lifestyle solutions. This unique process of better hearing begins with a comprehensive hearing evaluation. Testing your hearing allows us to determine the level of your hearing loss and your ability to understand speech. Following the hearing test, we will meet with you and your family to discuss the solution that is right for you.
Our Morgan City office is located across the street from Tampico's.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults and school-age children
- computerized hearing aid analysis (Real Ear Measurement)
- digital/wireless/custom/rechargeable hearing aids
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid batteries
- water protection earplugs
- noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- custom earmold for hearing aids
- VA evaluation and hearing aids for veterans
- rehabilitation services for hearing loss
- counseling for hearing loss and tinnitus
- hearing aid cleaning services for current hearing aids
- balance and dizzy testing
- Cochlear Implant and BAHA evaluations/programming/repairs
- industrial noise monitoring/hearing conservation programs
- repairs/follow up visits/loss and damage claims
|Monday||9 am - 12 pm, 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm, 1:30 - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details