Dr. Joy Nilsson earned her Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology/Audiology and her Master’s degree in Audiology from Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA and her Doctorate in Audiology from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is a Washington State Licensed Audiologist. Dr. Nilsson is a past president of the Washington state Academy of Audiology (WSAA).
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Nilsson Audiology & Hearing! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
“Dr. Nilsson is the absolute best! She is compassionate and caring about her patients wanting to hear and enjoy the world around them. I am retired military with significant hearing loss from serving my country. She reached out to help me hear better and improve my quality of life. Dr. Nilsson is a game changer when it comes to hearing loss.....she cares!”
“I liked doctor Nilsson, she was very good! I felt like she was really caring for my conditions and how she could help me and just had my benefit at heart. She's just very professional. ”
About this clinic
Experienced audiologist Dr. Joy Nilsson has expertise in the latest digital hearing aid technology available with over eighteen years of clinical experience fitting even the most challenging cases. She performs thorough diagnostic testing for all ages and assesses the complete communication needs of each individual patient. Dr. Nilsson's caring approach with her patients allows her to assist them in working through some of the sensitive struggles of living with hearing loss. Dr. Nilsson would consider it a privilege to work with you or your family member.
We have two locations to choose from:
3311 Bethel Road SE Suite #110
Port Orchard, WA 98366
9201 Silverdale Way NW
Silverdale, WA 98383
Nilsson Audiology and Hearing Aid Clinic is your AudigyCertified source for the best hearing services, including:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aids - We carry only the highest-quality hearing aids from the best manufacturers
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluations and treatments
- Hearing aid service, programming, fitting, cleaning, checks, maintenance and service
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs)
- Infant hearing screenings
- Complete hearing evaluations for all populations
- Hearing aid fittings with a higher standard of care
- Serving federal, state and self-insured hearing loss claims
- Medical insurance billing for diagnostic and hearing aid services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details