A practitioner with a warm personality and a knack to quickly understand the patients’ needs, licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, Elissa Valentino is the kind of person with whom patients have no problem sharing their anxieties or concerns. Widely respected by her peers and her patients, she herself is hearing impaired and can empathize with the daily challenges her patients experience. She has over a decade of experience and is dedicated to personal, friendly service.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Northwood, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Advanced Hearing Providers, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Unified Hearing, LECOM, Federal Employee Program, Senior Provider Network, Steamfitters Local 449, Paragon Home Resources, MCAS, Provider Network of America, Union Reporter, Highmark Employee Discount , CAP, Metra, Heavy and Highway, AMAC, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Summit Township, AAA, Lake Medical Imaging, Care and Save Discount Prg, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Hearing Care Solutions, TruHearing, Jordan Furniture, HealthPass, OCCM and PEHP.
About this clinic
- Audiological exams for all ages
- Hearing instruments utilizing the latest digital technology
- Wireless accessories
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs and musician’s plugs
- Sound protection
- Custom earpieces for communication devices
- Tinnitus assessment and treatment
- In home appointments available
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details