A practitioner with a warm personality and a knack to quickly understand the patients’ needs, licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, Elissa Valentino is the kind of person with whom patients have no problem sharing their anxieties or concerns. Widely respected by her peers and her patients, she herself is hearing impaired and can empathize with the daily challenges her patients experience. She has over a decade of experience and is dedicated to personal, friendly service.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AMAC, Prime Health, Perkspot, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, AARP-HearUSA, CAP Connection, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, MCAS and AFE USA.
About this clinic
- Audiological exams for all ages
- Hearing instruments utilizing the latest digital technology
- Wireless accessories
- Hearing aid batteries and supplies
- Assistive listening devices
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs and musician’s plugs
- Sound protection
- Custom earpieces for communication devices
- Tinnitus assessment and treatment
- In home appointments available
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details