Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist Sam Hamilton has over two decades of experience in helping patients with hearing issues find solutions. Highly skilled, Sam is committed to delivering personalized service and exemplary care. His specialties include hearing testing, hearing instrument fittings and follow-up care. As co-owner of Advance Hearing Care, he is dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction.
Committed to helping each patient with their hearing loss, Mark Hamilton is a well-trained licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. He has provided hearing care for the central North Carolina community including testing and custom fit hearing solutions that employ the latest technology for over five years.
Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist Judy Price, has over three decades of experience helping patients find a solution to their hearing issues. With multiple offices around the central North Carolina area, Judy offers complete hearing evaluations and hearing instrument fittings utilizing the latest technology. As a co-owner of Advanced Hearing Care, she strives provide personalized care and individualized attention. She is happy to assist you with all your hearing health needs.
About this clinic
- Hearing tests and consultations
- Hearing aid sales including digital hearing aids in a variety of styles and from a variety of manufacturers
- Free digital hearing aid demonstrations
- In office repair service
- 30-day trial periods
- Hearing assistive technology including amplified telephones, cell phone accessories and more
- Custom earmolds such as swim plugs, noise protectors, and musician’s plugs
- Free hearing aid seminars
- Financing programs
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment