Terri Gilmore is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution works best for your hearing needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Gilmore Audiology LLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Gilmore Audiology LLC offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – 90 day trial period
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
|Monday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details