Aaron McElhinney is a caring and dedicated Hearing Instrument Specialist. He holds Pennsylvania license # A022770. He is committed to helping each person find the right solution to help them hear their best.
About this clinic
What's going on with your hearing? Have you or a loved one been struggling to understand the softer voices of women or children? Perhaps having a hard time catching what your family and friends are saying in a restaurant? Or, wanting to understand more that's being said in a sermon, lecture or live performance? You aren't alone, and we are here to help you. These are challenges we're familiar with solving and we look forward to finding solutions that work for you. Here at HearingLife, we are committed to helping you hear your best.
With our many years of experience, dedicated team, locations around the country and exceptional technology that's easy to use, we aim to find the right solution to each individual hearing problem.
Call HearingLife today to begin hearing better.
Hearinglife is proud to be your trusted hometown resources for hearing aids and hearing services, including
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid selection and sales - a wide range of types, styles and technology levels from top manufacturers
- Computerized aid fittings to ensure that your hearing aids are individualized for you
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details