A message from Advanced Hearing Systems at Schroeck Optical Center about COVID-19:
Mr. Robert Mcgraw is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. He has worked in hearing healthcare for 37 years and is licensed through the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Advanced Hearing Systems at Schroeck Optical Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Advanced Hearing Systems is your one source for all the latest technology in hearing instruments. Our personalized fitting assures comfort and our quality products assure you the best service. With 37 years experience, we're able to guide you to make the best decision in regards to your individual needs.
Hearing care services
Our professional and caring staff will perform a comprehensive battery of tests specifically designed to present an accurate assessment of the nature of your hearing loss.
- Patient profile interview
- Word recognition test to evaluate our ability to hear speech clearly
- Audiometric test of frequency-specific sensitivity
- Dynamic range testing to determine the range of sounds most comfortable to you
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Preferred pricing on all Oticon products
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 pm - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 pm - 4:00 pm |
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details