Dr. Sarbin received her Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders from Radford University in Radford, VA. She received both her masters and doctorate of Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA. Dr. Sarbin is licensed through the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Speech and Language Pathologists and Audiologists. She holds a certificate of Audiology from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology) and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
About this clinic
Eastern Carolina ENT offers comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our audiology department staff are trained in the latest hearing aid technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Call today to set up an appointment!
Our services include the following:
- Comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- Work side by side with ENT physicians for medical management
- Surgical hearing devices (Cochlear and BAHA)
- Hearing aid dispensing and fittings-latest technology
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus management
- Video-nystagmography testing
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details