Dale Rapke is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist and is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology. He is the Owner and Operator at Hearing Essentials with over a decade of experience helping people achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Prime Health, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, OCCM and Homelink.
About this clinic
Hearing Essentials, Inc believes that you do not have to settle for a gradual decline in your hearing. With two convenient offices located in York and Waterboro, Maine, their staff offers comprehensive diagnostic testing to determine the nature and extent of your hearing loss. They will thoroughly explain the results and demonstrate several options that will help you achieve better hearing. You make the choice best for you based upon your needs, lifestyle and finances. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, they are proud to provide their patients the best care in the industry.
Schedule an appointment at one of the convenient locations listed below:
316 US Route One Unit B
York, ME 03909
545 Main St
Waterboro, ME 04087
The following comprehensive hearing services are available:
- FREE hearing tests and consultations for adults with state-of-the-art equipment
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings with the latest digital and rechargeable aids
- Free 30 day flex trial periods
- 3 year manufacturer warranty on new hearing aids
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Walk in no appointment repair hours Monday thru Friday 9 to 4
- Bluetooth devices
- Hearing aid batteries
- Musicians Earplugs
- Home and nursing home visits
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details