Dr. Hannah Nixon is a licensed audiologist through the Alabama Board of Examiners in Speech Language and Audiology. She earned a bachelor’s degree and a doctorate in audiology from Wichita State University. Dr. Nixon holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She is an experienced audiologist and knowledgeable in the latest technology in order to provide her patients with the highest level of care and hearing solutions that fits their individual needs.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Masdon ENT Hearing Aids to help them find the hearing care they need.
Masdon ENT Hearing Aids provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. Our licensed Doctor of Audiology works closely with the physicians in determining the best treatment plan for all hearing loss conditions. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
We have two locations to choose from:
602 Corley Ave
Boaz, AL 35957
7938 Hwy 69 South Suite #350
Guntersville, AL 35976
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid sales from the top manufacturers
- hearing aid consultation and fittings
- hearing protection, swim plugs and earmolds
- assistive listening devices
- free batteries
- Warranty options on hearing aids
- free quarterly cleanings and adjustments
- tinnitus evaluation and management
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details