Dr. Aaron Johnson received his doctorate in Audiology from Salus University after earning his bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Montevallo. He is committed to serving the individual needs of his patients unique hearing healthcare. He has provided compassionate care to the Cullman area for more than a decade and appreciates firsthand how improved communication and hearing impacts quality of life.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Johnson Hearing Services, P.C. to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We believe your hearing healthcare is as individual as you are. We understand the frustration hearing loss and communication issues cause and we are proud to provide our patients with customized compassionate care. We provide highly specialized care to our patients through comprehensive testing to identify your unique hearing healthcare needs and technology recommendations based on those individual needs and your lifestyle.
Hearing care services
Our comprehensive audiological services include:
- Hearing Evaluations for adult and pediatric patients
- State of the Art, Digital Hearing Aid Sales from a Variety of Manufacturers
- Hearing Aid Service and Repairs
- Assistive Listening Devices for Use with TV and Phone
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management Services
- Custom Earmolds for Water and Noise Protection
- Custom Musician’s Plugs and Ear Monitors
- Industrial Audiology Services and Consulting
- Cerumen management