Dr. Jan Liles is a licensed audiologist earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Montevallo and her master’s degree from the University of Alabama. In 2002, she earned her doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida and founded Alabama Hearing Associates with her friend Dr. Sheehy in that same year.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Alabama Hearing Associates to help them find the hearing care they need.
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
We have two locations to choose from:
8075 Madison Blvd Suite #108
Madison, AL 35758
4205 Balmoral Dr Suite #201
Huntsville, AL 35801
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- ear wax removal
Call us today to schedule your appointment to hearing better.
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details