Lorra Pettit, Au.D has over 26 years in the clinical and academic field. Dr. Pettit received her Clinical Doctorate in Audiology from Central Michigan University/Vanderbilt University in 2003. She is certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and is also a member of the Louisiana Speech and Hearing Association (LSHA).
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid sales, selection and service
- Hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid accessories and batteries
- Custom ear molds (noise protection, musicians, swimming)
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details