Dr. Debra Cowen is a licensed audiologist helping patients achieve healthy hearing at Acadian Hearing and Balance. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Northeast Louisiana Univeristy, her master’s degree in audiology from LSU Health Sciences Center and a doctorate in audiology from the University of Florida. Dr. Cowen holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Acadian Hearing and Balance - West Monroe to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
We appreciate the confidence you place in our medical expertise. We are devoted to providing the most current diagnostic testing and hearing improvement services. We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
Hearing care services
Some of our services:
- diagnostic hearing and testing
- balance testing
- newborn hearing screening
- hearing instruments, including 100% digital and programmable aids
- 30-day trial period
- hearing aid rehabilitation and counseling
- hearing aid checks and repairs
- batteries for all hearing aids
- assistive listening devices
- musician’s ear plus, sound protection and swim plugs
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details