Licensed audiologist Nancy M. Wade has over 35 years of experience helping people hear better. She earned her Masters Degree in Audiology from LSU in Baton Rouge. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech and Hearing Association and is a Board Certified Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Nancy is a member of the American Academy of Audiology, the American Speech and Hearing Association and the Louisiana Speech and Hearing Association.
About this clinic
Serving patients of all ages, ENT Specialists offers the highest level of care and the most up-to-date treatment options for disorders of the ears, nose and throat in Monroe, West Monroe and all of Ouachita Parish.
As a full service ear, nose and throat medical practice, ENT Specialists offers total care for allergies or sinus problems, hearing issues, tubes and tonsils, including complete hearing aid services by an experienced licensed audiologist.
Hours are limited for audiology department.
Advanced Hearing Services at ENT Specialists is your resource for expert hearing care services including:
- hearing screenings
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids – a wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- earwax removal
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details