A message from Audiology and Hearing Aid Services - Statesboro about COVID-19:
Dr. Susan Timna is a licensed audiologist and director of the audiology department at Audiology and Hearing Aid Services. She earned her master’s degree from the University of Georgia and her doctorate from the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
Dr. Cori Palmer is a licensed audiologist serving patients at Audiology and Hearing Aid Services since 2008. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and her doctorate degree from the University of Louisville.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology and Hearing Aid Services - Statesboro to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
Audiology and Hearing Aid Services is a full service audiological clinic. They offer state-of-the-art hearing aid technology and the most recent advances in hearing healthcare. The professionals at Audiology and Hearing Aid Services are specifically trained to tend to the needs of their patients individual needs.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing
- Communication needs assessment
- Hearing aid sales, selection and fitting
- Hearing aid repairs and modifications
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus evaluations, consultations and management
- Custom earmolds
- Convenient daily walk in hours for cleanings and repairs
See our website for a complete list of services offered.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details