Dr. King is a native of Pittsburgh, PA. She completed her undergraduate degree in Communication Sciences & Disorders at California University of Pennsylvania. Dr. King has been with AHAS since 2018. She received her Doctorate degree in Audiology from West Virginia University. Dr. King works in all three of our locations. Dr. King is accredited with the Georgia State Board of Audiology, the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). Dr. King is a big fan of hockey and loves going to the Savannah Ghost Pirates games.
Dr. Allen is a native of Savannah, GA. She completed her undergraduate degree in Communication Sciences & Disorders at the University of Georgia. She received her Master’s degree in Audiology from the University of Tennessee. She has been working at AHAS since the summer of 2015 and joined our staff full-time after receiving her Doctorate degree in Audiology from the University of Tennessee. Dr. Allen works in all three locations. Dr. Allen is accredited with the Georgia State Board of Audiology, the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). When Dr. Allen is not at work she likes to spend time with her family and her dog Mylo, along with reading a good book on the beach.
Dr. Laws is a native of Swansboro, NC. She completed her undergraduate degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders at East Carolina University. She received her Doctorate of Audiology degree from Nova Southeastern University, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Laws is accredited with the Georgia State Board of Audiology, the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA) and the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). Dr. Laws enjoys spending her weekends with her Bernese Mountain dog, Delaney and playing tennis.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Audiology and Hearing Aid Services - Skidaway Island! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Completely pleased with the product, service and follow-up.”
“Very impressed with how thorough the evaluation was, I was most impressed with the amount of time spent with my wife and I to thoroughly explain my best option. Questions were answered thoroughly, my insurance was maximized, and I felt real and genuine care from Judy and Susan to help me with my hearing loss. Very impressed and look forward to working with Susan at the Skidaway office, feel confident I will be in good hands.”
Audiology and Hearing Aid Services (AHAS, Doctors of Audiology) was founded in 1984 as a small department of Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of Savannah, founded at the time by Dr. Michael Zoller. Our team has grown to consist of 3 Doctors of Audiology; Dr. Casey Allen, Dr. Sara King, and Dr. Katy Laws.
Our audiologist are supported by a remarkable group of hearing aid technicians and patient care coordinators. Together they comprise a highly skilled and trained team dedicated to addressing your hearing requirements. Office manager Heather Lanier oversees all of our offices, ensuring that your experience at our offices are second to none.
For over 3 decades our collaboration with our ENT physicians; Dr. Michael Zoller, Dr. Fred Daniel, Dr. Stephen Rashleigh, Dr. William Moretz, Dr. Brad Rawlings, and Dr. Jennifer Miles, as well as physician assistants Michelle Yamada and Kristen Thomas has delivered extensive ENT and audiological services to the Costal Empire. Over time we've evolved alongside with growth in the hearing healthcare sector, to become a well rounded, highly trained team dedicated to enhancing patient care.
Each individual presents a distinct set of demands on their hearing, lifestyle and budget. Our team of experts help guide each patient to the hearing system that is tailored to meet all of these unique needs.
Each of our Doctors of Audiology maintain active membership in both the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Additionally they all currently hold a valid Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
We are in-network with: Truhearing, Untied Healthcare Hearing and Amplifon
Hearing Care Financing:
- CareCredit ® financing available through Care Credit with approved credit. 12 months no interest if paid in full, making at least the minimum payments every month.You can apply in person in the office
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage® financing available through Wells Fargo with approved credit. Special Financing for 18 months with approved credit.
We offer 3 locations, links to our Savannah and Pooler offices are listed above.
Hearing Aid Services and Products at AHAS Doctors of Audiology:
- Hearing testing and evaluations - A diagnostic audiologic evaluation is a series of tests that determine if you have hearing loss, and if so, to what extent. The tests are chosen based on your age, symptoms and medical history.
- Complimentary review and consultation of your hearing test results and problem areas with a Doctor of Audiology.
- Complimentary consultation and demonstration of the latest in hearing technology, allowing your provider to tailor a treatment plan for your specific needs.
- Evaluation and fitting of bone conduction hearing aids/bone-anchored (BAHA) hearing aids
- Hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- 60-day, risk-free trial period. Because it takes time to fine tune your devices and adapt to wearing them, you can take advantage of our 60-day risk-free period
- Programming of hearing devices
- Hearing aid battery and accessory sales
- Tinnitus evaluation and management solutions (literally “ringing” in Latin) is characterized by ringing, buzzing, or noises that originate in the ear or the head.
- We service your devices, ongoing maintenance, scheduled cleanings and repairs. We offer a wide range of services to keep your hearing aids performing their best.
Modern Solutions For All Types of Hearing Loss - Our listed hearing aids offer an array of features including Bluetooth connectivity, direct streaming, smart phe app control, spatial awareness, directional microphone and additional features:
- ReSound GN
Make Protection a Priority - Audiology and Hearing Services has the custom earmolds and earplugs you need to protect your hearing:
- Musicians’ ear protection, in-ear monitors conserve hearing while replacing standard stage monitors. These devices allow you to hear your voice and music while you perform without the dangerous amplification. Because they replace stage monitors, they are easier to move and automatically adapt to the acoustics of any venue.
- Sound suppression, for hunting, shooting and sudden noises. A filter instantaneously closes when damaging noise levels are reached. Allows essentially normal hearing at all other times.
- Swimming and showering, they also float and provide superb noise reduction.
- Surfing, designed to prevent surfer’s ear and swimmer’s ear caused by exposure to cold water and wind. The floatable material is molded with a sealed membrane spanning the sound bore that keeps cold water and air out of the ear canal, but allows for conversation and hearing while in the ear.
- Sleep, offers comfortable and uninterrupted rest. Also great for shift workers with non-traditional hours.
- Motorsport, designed with a hollow canal for under helmet use to reduce wind buffeting.
- Occupational, ideal for prolonged exposure to loud noises especially in an industrial environment.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 12 pm|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details