A message from Evolve Hearing Center - Los Angeles about COVID-19:
Your health and well-being is our priority. We take appropriate precautions to ensure that your visits with us are safe.
Nina Nahmouli, Clinical Audiologist holds a master's degree from California State University, Northridge in Communicative Disorders and a B.A. degree in English from the University of California, Los Angeles. She also has a Department of Consumer Affairs- License to practice Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing in the state of California. Her other credentials include certification from the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. Nina has practiced in the fields of Audiology and Hearing Device fitting for over 30 years in Los Angeles, California.
It's our honor to serve you!
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Evolve Hearing Center - Los Angeles to help them find the hearing care they need.
Evolve Audiology is the private practice of audiologist Nina Nahmouli. Nina’s years of experience in diagnostic audiology mean that she is poised to offer a comprehensive protocol and unique approach to helping you, the hearing aid consumer, make an educated, positive decision to enhance your life through the use of amplification. Whether you are a new user or an experienced user; whether you have had success or not with previous attempts to use amplification, Nina can help you!
Nina makes the hearing aid selection process with the patient’s specific hearing requirements and lifestyle in mind; educational information is presented to the patient at a pace and level that is tailored to his or her cognitive functioning; and the hearing rehabilitation process is always driven by the patient’s specific preferences. Your hearing rehabilitation process will be collaborative between you and your audiologist in a supportive, relaxed, and unhurried environment.
This is what makes Evolve Hearing unique: Ample time is allotted to you the client seeking answers to your communication problems. You, the patient, your life-style needs, your personal preferences, and your diagnostic results are the emphasis in Nina’s practice.
Hearing care services
Evolve Hearing Center is proud to be your trusted resource for hearing care and hearing aid services. Our standard services include:
- Annual hearing testing
- Diagnostic audiology services
- Routine check-ups
- Hearing aid sales with a selection of quality hearing aids to meet your needs. We offer a wide variety of hearing aid styles from different hearing aid manufacturers to fit your needs, including: In-The-Ear (ITE); Behind-The-Ear (BTE); In-The-Canal (ITC); Receiver-In-The-Canal (RIC).
- Hearing aid fitting, programming, service and repairs
- Regular hearing aid maintenance, cleanings, fitting and adjustments
- Warranty service and loss and damage coverage
- Real Ear Measurement, to ensure that your hearing aids are working optimally for your hearing loss
- Tinnitus treatment for people with ringing in their ears
We also now offer new ground-breaking hearing aid technological advancements like Deep Learning with Deep Neural Networks which are changing the future of hearing aids.
We also offer alternative hearing help services and products including device solutions for minimal or situational hearing loss and hearing protection such as:
- Assistive listening devices
- Bluetooth hearing devices
- Custom earmolds for water or sound protection
- Enhanced television listening options
- Caption Call Phones
We are honored to service the people of the entire Los Angeles County area, including Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Culver City, Hollywood, Westwood and Beverlywood. We're conveniently located in the Beverly Hills Medical Tower.
|Monday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||10 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details