Read 1 verified patient review for Michigan Hearing - Okemos! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Chad and Toni were friendly and professional. The hearing test provided my wife and I valuable information to consider prior to deciding to make the decision to go with oticon hearing aids. A follow up with the audiologist, who was not available, seemed unnecessary, however, as we felt confident in the advice we were given. Apparently the audiologist is the final arbiter in the process. This step seems to be something necessary for them to be certified providers. In any case we are looking forward to hearing the things we have been missing for a long time. I am writing this review based on the initial visit and exam. To be continued. ”
About this clinic
Michigan Hearing has been offering superior hearing care since 2001. Our talented staff of hearing care professionals provides advanced technology, excellent customer service and compassionate care. We are committed to improving your life through better hearing.
We now offer 27 convenient locations to serve you.
- Hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids- A wide selection of top-quality hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Batteries and accessories
- Custom hearing protection
- Service plans including cleaning, check- ups, maintenance and repairs
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details