A message from Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing - Meriden about COVID-19:
Samantha N. Hauser
Dr. Hauser is board certified in audiology. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Chicago and her Doctor of Audiology degree from Vanderbilt University. She currently practices in the Meriden and Waterbury locations. Her specialties include cochlear implant evaluations and programming.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing - Meriden to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The Easterseals Center for Better Hearing is a non-profit practice that has served the Greater Waterbury area since 1969. The Easterseals Center for Better Hearing is open to the general public and we treat all persons from under 1 to over 100.
Our highly skilled audiologists conduct comprehensive evaluations to determine the nature of a person’s hearing difficulties. For hearing loss that cannot be medically or surgically corrected, we provide hearing aids, as well as, practical information on what to really expect from hearing technology.
The Easterseals Difference Our focus is not on selling products, but rather on meeting the unique needs of each of our patients. By considering hearing loss, lifestyle and budget, we provide solutions to address your unique hearing difficulties.
- Highly trained, compassionate and caring staff
- Expert patient-centered hearing care
- Full range of quality hearing aids, premium high tech to basic no frills
We have 3 locations to serve you. Meriden, Waterbury, and Southbury
Hearing care services
Easter Seals Center for Better Hearing Provides:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations for all ages
- State-of-the-art hearing technology for every budget
- Cochlear Implant Evaluations and programming
- Assistive Listening Technology
- Flexible payment options
- Custom hearing protection
- Musician's and swimmers earmolds
- Factory-direct, fresh batteries
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details