Dr. Catie Chalmers has over 12 years of experience in Audiology and Hearing Aid Services and earned her Clinical Doctorate in Audiologr from A.T. Still University - Arizona School of Health Sciences, Mesa, AZ. She dedicates her expertise to caring for patients of all ages including infants to adult. Her middle daughter has worn hearing aids since the age of 5 as a result of chemotherapy and antibiotic ototoxicity acquired when she was an infant. Sarah has been her inspiration for providing quality hearing health care and support to her patients and their families.
About this clinic
Fauquier ENT Consultants offers complete hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide a full range of testing, evaluations and offer the most advanced digital and conventional hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices for all of your hearing needs and hopefully achieve a better quality of life through better hearing.
- Hearing aid evaluations and consultation
- Hearing aid dispensing
- Advanced digital and wireless hearing aid technology
- Aural rehabilitation counseling
- Hearing aid service and repair
- Hearing aid accessories and batteries
- Balance evaluations
- Custom swim plugs and hearing protection
- Musicians filtered earplugs
- Custom earmolds for ipods, cell phones and headsets
- Assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 3:30 pm
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details