Doctor of Audiology Casie Keaton earned her Bachelor of Science in Communication Disorders from Auburn University and her Master of Science in Audiology from the University of South Alabama. She received her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Florida in 2007.
Read 8 verified patient reviews for Thrive Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions! Their average review score is 5 () from 8 reviews.
“Casie is so special! She listens (no pun intended), teaches and takes care of your issue. She's always available, even for the simplest questions. She never makes you feel incompetent. A "5" is not a high enough score! ”
“I thought she was thorough but she was also explained it to me, what was going on.”
“She was very polite, understanding and really nice. ”
“Casey Keaton has a wonderful personality. She shows genuine concern about the patient knowing how to use the hearing aid plus the comfort of the volume of different sounds. I would totally recommend her to my firneds. ”
About this clinic
Are you thriving? Let us help today! Thrive Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions is the private practice of experienced Doctor of Audiology Casie Keaton, AuD, CCC-A. Dr. Keaton understands how hearing loss and tinnitus can keep you from being your best, and is dedicated to helping you thrive. As an audiologist, her passion is helping people to overcome the challenges of hearing loss and tinnitus. Whether it’s reconnecting with family and friends, or helping you hear better at work, she is dedicated to patient needs with individualized treatment options.
Thrive Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions offers affordable hearing care, with the latest, clinically proven treatment solutions. We look forward to meeting you! We are conveniently located in the Renaissance Complex, Hickory Withe.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- LACE listening program
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details