Dr. Lamp earned her Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, where she studied all aspects of audiology. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Lamp has previously worked in fast-paced hospital environments and looks forward to focusing on improving the quality of life for individuals suffering from hearing difficulties, as well as evaluating various balance and dizziness disorders. In her spare time, Dr. Lamp enjoys reading and spending time with friends and family.
Dr. Johnson is an audiologist at American Hearing + Audiology in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She received her audiology doctoral degree from the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City and her bachelor’s degree from the University of Kansas in Lawrence. She completed her audiology residency at Hearing & Balance Specialists of Kansas City in Lee’s Summit, MO. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA) and maintains her Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) through the American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA).
Dr. Johnson is a life-long hard-of-hearing individual that has utilized amplification personally since age 14. She is passionate about providing patients with empathetic, evidence-based care. Her specialties include diagnostic hearing evaluation, hearing aids, tinnitus management, and auditory processing disorders evaluation and treatment.
Read 21 verified patient reviews for American Hearing + Audiology - Tulsa! Their average review score is 5 () from 21 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Always very helpful! They do have a turnover of people, but everyone has been very kind & knowledgeable. ”
“First visit to this office and I was impressed beginning walking through the doors. It was a very friendly atmosphere and all of the staff were excellent! They answered all of my many questions without hesitation and with great knowledge. I highly recommend them!”
“Needed to replace hearing aids lost in house fire. Dr. Lam stepped up to get replacements expedited. She is a joy to work with!”
“Dr. Lamp helped with repair of left hearing aid which required new mold. Professional, personable and great customer service. Will become new patient.”
“I am thankful for the excellent, compassionate service given by all of the American Hearing employees. ”
Unlike a large medical clinic, at American Hearing + Audiology our focus is you, the patient. Our professional hearing care providers and support staff care deeply about your hearing health and want you to have the highest quality of life. Together we have helped thousands live better through better hearing in the Kansas City, Lincoln, Omaha, and Tulsa areas.
Our audiologists and hearing professionals put you, the patient above all. They prefer the one-on-one personalized care they can provide in a private practice setting that is reminiscent of yesterday’s traditional doctor-patient relationships. We take the time to hear your story and learn about your challenges. Not only will our treatment plans match up with your unique situation and communication goals, our personal attention will put you at ease, ensuring we’re the best choice for addressing your hearing difficulties.
Hearing Care Services Offered:
- No charge consult and screening
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations/testing
- Hearing aid fittings/dispensing
- Newest digital hearing aid technology technology including Bluetooth
- Rechargeable hearing aids
- Absolutely Free Trial - We allow you to try the latest models of hearing aids with our absolutely free trial. No money down or obligation to purchase.
- Hearing aid sales backed by our Price Match Promise - You get the right hearing aids for you at the absolute best price – no other audiologist sells for less.
- Ear impressions made for custom fitted hearing aids earmolds and hearing protection
- Hearing aid programming
- Warranty, Cleaning, Tune-Ups - We keep your hearing aids running, with a full manufacturer’s warranty, regular cleaning, and tune-ups, and we also do hearing aid repairs.
- Hearing aid repairs, all makes and models
- Tinnitus (ringing or buzzing in ears) management
- Ear wax management
We are in-network with major insurance companies including, but not limited to:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Epic Hearing Healthcare
- Medicare Advantage Specialist
- Nations Hearing
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Hearing
Service pets welcome
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Service pets welcome
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details