Visalia Hearing Center
Owner and licensed audiologist, Dr. Dan Finnegan, or Dr. Dan as most of his patients affectionately call him, obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in 2004 from UC Santa Barbara where he graduated cum laude, and his Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) from the San Diego State/UC San Diego Joint Doctoral program in 2009. He completed his externship/residency year at Shohet Ear Associates, a prestigious private practice ENT office in Newport Beach, CA. Upon completion of his academic training, he joined as a staff Audiologist at Tustin Hearing Center in Tustin, CA.
Now, Dr. Finnegan is thrilled to be back in a locally owned and independent private practice where the emphasis can truly be on providing excellence in Audiology and exceptional patient care. His goal is to continue what Shurson Hearing & Speech Center started and modernize it for the 21st Century.
Patient Care Coordinator
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Visalia Hearing Center to help them find the hearing care they need.
Visalia Hearing Center, a locally owned and independent private practice that provides personalized audiological and hearing aid services to the residents of Visalia and the surrounding Tulare County communities.
Our mission is to create delighted patients through exceptional service, expertise and technology. We are a team of highly-trained and experienced professionals who are focused on providing exceptional and personalized care.
Our Visalia office can be found off Whitendale Ave, next to Erik Swanson Dentistry and across from Precision Garage Door office. We are in Suite A with plenty of parking outside.
Hearing care services
Our products and services include:
- Comprehensive audiological evaluations/testing
- In office demonstrations with the latest technology
- Hearing aid sales
- Custom fitting/dispensing of prescription hearing aids
- Real Ear Measurements for hearing aid fit verification
- 45-Day return privilege
- Hearing aid programming and adjustments
- Hearing aid repair, cleaning, service and preventative maintenance programs, regardless of the brand of hearing aid, our team can most likely help fix it!
- Earwax removal and cleanings
- Tinnitus ( ringing in ears) evaluations
- Hearing protection/earplugs - for loud occupations, hunting, outdoor activities, motorcycles and earplugs for light sleepers
Hearing Aids We Offer:
Service pets welcome
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm|
Service pets welcome