Dr. Paul Hanrahan has over 38 years of experience as an Audiologist. He graduated from Utah State University in 1983 with his Masters in Audiology and received his AuD in 2004 from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Paul brings unrivaled experience as a founding owner of Family Hearing Care.
“As a practicing Audiologist in Northern Michigan for over 38 years, I have had the pleasure of helping many families deal with the challenges of hearing loss. I would like to personally invite you to visit us at Family Hearing Care.”
Dr. Hillary Toennies graduated from Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences and a minor in Disability Studies. She earned her Doctorate Degree in Audiology from the University of Akron. Her goal is to help individuals with hearing loss achieve improved quality of life through better communication and hearing.
“Our patient’s hearing healthcare needs is our number one priority, from the moment you walk through our doors to the moment you leave, we want you to feel like you are part of our family.”
Patient Care Coordinator
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Family Hearing - Traverse City to help them find the hearing care they need.
FAMILY defines our business. Communication is the key to any relationship and FAMILY relationships suffer when hearing loss interferes. Dr. Paul and Dr. Hillary’s experience in hearing healthcare brings together the knowledge and expertise to treat your hearing loss with their whole family approach to communication problems.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluation
- Functional communication assessment, counseling and strategies
- Prescriptive hearing aid fitting with verification measures
- Hearing aid adjustment, cleaning and repair
- Cerumen (ear wax) removal
- Custom hearing protection
- Custom ear and listening products (musician plugs, monitors, ear bud adapters)
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears) evaluation, counseling and management
- Battery, filters and hearing aid peripheral device sales
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details